Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed

Activity Check: May, MAY I?!
In Causa
May 31 2018, 04:03 PM

Activity Check

Summer is close by and things are heating up! Both literally and figuratively. I am happy to announce we have completed yet another month of us hanging out and we are delighted to have you. Especially all those fresh cookies among us!

Now, make us more proud and do this little thing we do every month. Cookies on me <3

For those who have taken part of these before, you know what to do. There's no further ceremony to this, so just skip reading here on out and just do your thing.

But of course, I'll give a rundown to the ones who are new to this system, for your convenience. This is simple enough; we check who are still active and who to remove to open more spots in roles etc. by going through the AC monthly. We're timing them to take place at the last day of each month. The deadline to post in them is one week (seven days) and we'll take one day on top of that to work on its results, which means that possibly new positions will be open by the ninth day after the AC.

What you need to do as a member to make sure you don't get removed, is to post here with your OOC account and tag your characters, and then tell us if there's anything extra we need to know, for ex. if you want one of your characters archived. At the bottom of this template, there will be a coded form for your convenience.

What happens if you don't post within the AC deadline

• We'll archive your character profiles
  • We'll archive your plotters, trackers and wanted ads
  • We'll lock and archive the 1x1 character threads
  • We'll remove all your claims and they're fair game again to all
  • We'll remove you from the Discord group

I'd like to have the new players who get accepted during the ongoing AC to post in here as well, just to make sure no confusions happen and both admins are on the same page who are in and who are out. Easier for us, little effort to you.

We understand that sometimes, accidents happen. At times you may simply forget to post into an AC, or you're busy the whole particular week and miss the deadline. As long as this doesn't become a habit, we'll bring your characters back from archives if you approach us. However, the admins of PI do not answer for lost positions. If someone has already managed to claim your previous claims, consider them lost to you. After all, it's no one else's fault but yours if you do not take part in the ACs in timely fashion. If this happens, be ready to edit your character accordingly.

When posting this form, please don't use any fancy templates, and just post it plain as it is.

CODE
[dohtml]<b>Characters:</b> @[character name]<br> <b>To be archived:</b> If you have any characters you want to archive<br> <b>Notes:</b> If you've got anything to say.[/dohtml]

--------------------
user posted image
Actual credits to ActuallyDano <3
as played by In Causa

Administrator

member groupAdmin titleAdministrator character age24 genderFemale blood statusPure-blood patronusDun Mare wandYew, Unicorn Hair, 12 points95 posts54
Awards: None
In Causa
May 31 2018, 04:06 PM
Characters: Caia Watkins; Felix Butler; Glesni Carrow
To be archived: Bite yer tongue...
Notes: #First... but just because I know I will forget to do it later on...

--------------------
user posted image
Actual credits to ActuallyDano <3
as played by In Causa

Administrator

member groupAdmin titleAdministrator character age24 genderFemale blood statusPure-blood patronusDun Mare wandYew, Unicorn Hair, 12 points95 posts54
orange
May 31 2018, 06:07 PM
Characters: Raziel Wang
To be archived: n/a
Notes: how many more weeks of school do i have.... i dont even count anymore.........
as played by

Gryffindor

member groupMembers titleGryffindor character age gender blood status patronus wand points4 posts4
Vocastar
May 31 2018, 10:31 PM
Characters: Anice Runeswell, Crispin Fairlie, Eleanor Hildegard
To be archived: none
Notes: CHAPTER TWO. CHAPTER TWO. //chants
as played by

Slytherin

member groupMembers titleSlytherin character ageTwenty-one gender blood statusMuggleborn patronusSpider wandAspen, Dragon Heartstring, 10 inches points24 posts20
Jester
Jun 1 2018, 07:31 AM
Characters: Daphne Hiroshima
To be archived: Nope
Notes: (with Vocastar) CHAPTER TWO! CHAPTER TWO!
as played by Jester

member groupMembers title character age gender blood statusCarnival-born patronus wand points13 posts13
Wicked
Jun 1 2018, 10:18 AM
Characters: Jayden Everdragomir, Jacob Han
To be archived: No touchee.
Notes: Look, I'm only here because I saw the latest post was done here and my mind went, "Oh, right. I should probably do that and stop expecting that Inca will not delete my shit just because I own the place." #when you realize you should fear your own co-mod because they will treat you the same as anyone else

--------------------
My angel’s in a headlock and I'm
dropping bombs from the rooftops
as played by Wicked

Administrator

member groupAdmin titleAdministrator character ageTwenty-six genderWhatever you want me to be. blood statusMuggle-born patronusRattlesnake wandSycamore, Dragon Heartstring, 12 ¾ inches, Reasonably Supple points401 posts184
Alfonz
Jun 1 2018, 03:15 PM
Characters: Aedan Quigley, Dmitry Voronin
To be archived: --
Notes: You ain't rid of me yet! >8D
as played by Alfonz

Ravenclaw

member groupMembers titleRavenclaw character ageTwenty-three genderMale blood statusMuggle-born patronusWeasel wandHornbeam, Dragon Heartstring, 14¼", Stiff points88 posts56
Namora
Jun 1 2018, 08:57 PM
Characters: Clarisse Sharpe
To be archived: Ha. You'll never me rid of me. I'm like a parasite... that burrows itself into you heart. <3
Notes: I need more plotsssss.

--------------------
user posted image
as played by Namora

Ravenclaw

member groupMembers titleRavenclaw character age20 genderFeminine blood statusMuggle-Born patronusWolfie Woo wandHawthorn, Dragon Heartstring, 9 Inches and Surprisingly Springy points46 posts25
Ven
Jun 1 2018, 10:02 PM
Characters: Alexei Ivanov
To be archived: lol, nyet
Notes: I swear if I had my Sun...
as played by Ven

Ravenclaw

member groupMembers titleRavenclaw character agetwenty-nine gendershe/her blood statushalf-blood patronusgolden retriever wandsycamore, unicorn tail hair, 10 ¾", slightly springy points13 posts13
ice
Jun 2 2018, 12:14 PM
Characters: Rusty Williams
To be archived: N/A
Notes: I JUST STARTED COLLEGE SO AM A LITTLE BUSY BUT WILL GET TO POSTING AAAHHHHH

--------------------
I C E
as played by ice

Gryffindor

member groupMembers titleGryffindor character ageseventeen genderfemale blood statusmuggle patronuswolf wandstick points26 posts24
Noble
Jun 2 2018, 05:46 PM
Characters: Derek Hoffman & Rajendra Singh
To be archived: None
Notes: Started feeling better, hope to get things done soon.
as played by Noble

Slytherin

member groupMembers titleSlytherin character ageTwenty-Three genderMasculine blood statusMudblood patronusEvil Morty wand points35 posts23
firejay1
Jun 2 2018, 10:41 PM
Characters: Stella Prince, Averill Trevelyan, Violet Grim
To be archived: None
Notes: I know I've basically been inactive for the past month, and I'm sorry to all my partners. This month will be busy as a number of unexpected events have cropped up, but I've finished up most other projects I've been working and am hopeful that I'll be able to go back to RPing in a timely manner.
as played by

Hufflepuff

member groupMembers titleHufflepuff character ageTwenty-Two genderBubbles blood statusRed and Blue patronusNewfoundland Dog wandSycamore, Unicorn Hair, 12¼", Slightly Springy points50 posts34
muzz
Jun 3 2018, 06:29 AM
Characters: Lucan Rowle
To be archived: Theseus Scrimgeour
Notes: .
as played by muzz!

Slytherin

member groupMembers titleSlytherin character agetwenty-one genderhot mess express blood statushalf-blood patronusCrow wandAspen, Thunderbird Tail Feather, 10¾ inches, Inflexible points8 posts8
Day
Jun 3 2018, 07:40 AM
Characters: Skylar Anderson, Ashley Shafiq, Caleb O'Neill
To be archived: Make a move and I'll bite ya!
Notes: This badger has exam over her head, but will be sure to seat her butt down and do some posts soon! Plz bare with me.
as played by Community Moderator

member groupModerator titleModerator character ageI am eternal! >.> genderFemale blood statusHoneybadger patronusWeasel wandBlackthorn, Dragon Heartstring, 13", Hard flexibility points21 posts16
Artemis
Jun 3 2018, 01:54 PM
Characters: Sabrina Gallagher, Ainslie Morrison
To be archived: Nah fam
Notes:In the wise words of my mans Mushu, "I Liiiive" //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
as played by Artemis

member groupModerator titleModerator character age21 genderFeminine blood statusHalf-breed patronusNebelung Cat wandSycamore wood, Dragon heartstring core, 12 ½" in length, Slightly Springy flexibility points81 posts49
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed