Turtles
Eleanor Hildegard
Dec 25 2017, 06:02 PM
as played by Vocastar

Ravenclaw

member groupRavenclaw titleRavenclaw character ageSeventeen gender blood statusHalf-blood patronus wandMahogany, Dragon-Heartstring, 20", Firm points0 posts28
Awards: 1

Jayden Everdragomir
Jan 1 2018, 08:27 PM
I ain't waiting on the world to wake up, you never need luck when you
DON’T STOP
WE DON’T STOP
Jay had received this letter at breakfast in Great Hall. His food was sitting now forgotten on his plate as he stared at the letter which was written with cutout letters from various different newspapers and magazines, and with dozens and dozens of red turtles doodled over it. It was hard to tell if that was red ink, or... something else.

He had been staring at the paper for a good solid minute, his expression unreadable, if not otherwise painted with the typical morning crankiness.

Eventually, he did what only any sensible half-vampire lad would do in the ass crack of dawn after receiving a creepy stalker letter.

He crumbled it forcefully into a small ball in his hands without even batting an eye.

"Nope." Jay said, and began to shake his head rather vigorously. He then pulled one empty brass goblet from the table towards him, pushed the the paper ball in it, repeating the word like a mantra. "Nope. No. Nope, nope, nope."

He then pulled his ebony wand from behind the waistband of his trousers, and pointed the tip towards the goblet, and muttered an incantation; "Incendio!"

The paper in the cup burst into flames, gaining few confused glances from other students who might have noticed it. Jay slammed his wand on the table, picked up his fork and knife, and began cutting into his bacon and eggs, while muttering irritably under his breath.

"Too fucking early for this nonsense. Kakvo po dyavolite?"

--------------------
I’m the poison in the lead pipes
Open me up and watch the dogs fight
as played by Wicked

Slytherin

member groupSlytherin titleSlytherin character ageSixteen genderMale blood statusHalf-breed patronusIncorporeal wandEbony, dragon heartstring, 13½ inches, rigid points1 posts15
Awards: 2

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options