» Edit Notifications, Need to edit an app? Tell us here, mate.
Wicked
Oct 24 2017, 07:15 PM

Edit Notifications

So, you had to make edits on your application? Please let us know here that you're done with the edits that we asked you to do and let us know here! We'll check it out again and let you know what's our verdict again. And don't sweat it, sometimes one character can go through multiple edits before they're ready; the application is pretty darn detailed. So don't feel too bad about it. We're just hella demanding, and we know it.

This thread also works for already accepted characters and members, who feel like they need their apps reopened for edits. Just let us know here with a post, and we'll move it back into the Applying area and open it for you. Let us also know what you're gonna edit in that first post, and then re-confirm with us what you edited while you post here again to let us know that you're ready. We'll read those parts and either accept or reject the new edits, and ask new edits to be made if the latter happens.

Please note that when it comes to edits, this is where we are placing our trust on you not to mess around with other areas. (Because we have a lot to do and we need to save time whenever possible.) If we, later on, find that you edited something outside of our mutual agreement, added extra powers without permissions etc. We're gonna be very disappointed and depending on how serious the offense is, we might even ban you. So be smart, don't be a cunt, and don't make Wicked burn that bridge because they'll do that without hesitation with napalm. Okay? Good. Glad we sorted that out.

Oh, and also... This has happened now so many times and I thought it was obvious, but EVERYONE PLEASE LINK YOUR APPS WHEN YOU DROP YOUR EDIT NOTE HERE. I ain't got the time to play detective when y'all can make my life so much easier.

--------------------
My angel’s in a headlock and I'm
dropping bombs from the rooftops
as played by Wicked

Administrator

member groupAdmin titleAdministrator character ageTwenty-six genderWhatever you want me to be. blood statusMuggle-born patronusRattlesnake wandSycamore, Dragon Heartstring, 12 ¾ inches, Reasonably Supple points401 posts184
Awards: None
Vocastar
May 31 2018, 10:24 PM
Finished my apps, they are ready to be moved!

Changes:
Eleanor- omnivert to extrovert, weight lowered by 5 pounds, added a sentence to clothing style about her wigs.

Crispin: Weight lowered by 5 pounds, changed hair color from Strawberry blond to Honey blond.

Anice Runeswell

Crispin Fairlie

Eleanor Hildegard

as played by

Slytherin

member groupMembers titleSlytherin character ageTwenty-one gender blood statusMuggleborn patronusSpider wandAspen, Dragon Heartstring, 10 inches points24 posts20
Alfonz
Jun 1 2018, 02:14 AM
Aedan Breandan Quigley - 4th Year Gryffindor Application Update

- Aedan is now Beater instead of Seeker.
- Biography now reflects this as well.

- Added a middle name (Breandan) and Etymology.

- Biological Father's name changed from Kenneth to Ruadhan (Irish > Scottish Eymology).

- Dropped Fennec Fox Patronus for Incorporeal* Patronus.
*I have since corrected Uncorporeal into Incorporeal as per request.

- Implied an association between Aedan's parselmouth ancestry and the urban legend surrounding St. Patrick.
as played by Alfonz

Ravenclaw

member groupMembers titleRavenclaw character ageTwenty-three genderMale blood statusMuggle-born patronusWeasel wandHornbeam, Dragon Heartstring, 14¼", Stiff points88 posts56
Artemis
Jun 10 2018, 09:02 PM
Finished the Princess!

Edit Notifs: Charm- I added a bit about how when angry instead of shooting fireballs from her hands like normal full blooded veelas do, that her hands smoke and spark. Showing relation between the two without having the power of the full.

Boggart - I just explained it better than how I originally did.

as played by Artemis

member groupModerator titleModerator character age21 genderFeminine blood statusHalf-breed patronusNebelung Cat wandSycamore wood, Dragon heartstring core, 12 ½" in length, Slightly Springy flexibility points81 posts49
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options