Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Saturday Parkour Fever, Open to all
Caleb O'Neill
Jan 17 2018, 03:47 PM
Caleb O'Neill
Don't test me.
Now this might have not been a good idea to most as the Quad was a favorite spot of the Slytherin Dueling Club to hang around, but to Caleb this was the perfect outdoor place to practise his parkour. The balcony that lined the courtyard was perfect for jumps and landings while the stone benches were excelent for him to warm up his springs and handstands with little to no danger of fatal bone breaking. So here he was, Saturday morning two weeks in class and with the chill settling in and all he wore was a black T-shirt and light grey sweatpants. His wand was abandoned next to his hoodie as he didn't want to risk breaking it on an awkward landing of some sort.

Having already gone through his warm up, Caleb was now jumping from bench to bench, landing in low sitting position at the edge of his feet. He spiced it up from time to time with a front or back flip. Nothing major if you were into the sport, but to someone with little to no experience it would look as something exciting.

Caleb paid little attention to his surroundings until he was content with how those moves flowed. Then his final jump ended as if a front flip was the most natural way of sitting on a bench. Of course, his landing was controlled, otherwise he would've ended up with a broken hip or, at best, with his behind hurting really bad. Gloved hands moved forward as he stretched his fingers while sitting. Next he was to practise wall running and jumping from the balcony.

as played by Day

Gryffindor

member groupGryffindor titleGryffindor character ageSixteen genderMale blood statusHalf-blood patronusUncorporeal wandWalnut, Dragon Heartstring, 8.1” points2 posts11
Awards: 2

Eleanor Hildegard
Feb 2 2018, 08:24 PM

ELEANOR HILDEGARD

I'LL NEVER FEEL ASHAMED
VAMPIRE RAVENCLAW 7TH YEAR

of using you for pleasure

It was a nice cool day, usually on a Saturday like this Eleanor would be spending her time with Jayden Everdragomir. However recent events made her take a break from her long-had crush. Poisoning him with a love potion made her realize that perhaps she had taken things too far. She could have ended their relationship before it had even begun. She needed to take a break, give her adorable dhampir some space before trying to start anew. The rest of the school probably wouldn't give her a chance, but maybe he would. However, now she was bored. Watching her mortal classmates was much less exciting to her. She sat underneath her parasol, in the shadows that were provided by the high sun. She had planned to watch the Slytherin Dueling club, hoping there would be something to gauge her attention, but something else caught her interest. A boy. He was doing complex flips and jumps and other actions that reminded her of the muggle action movies she'd seen. Of course, Eleanor knew as a vampire she had more than enough strength to pull of his little acrobatics and more, but even still there was a certain skill in the sport that she didn't have. Needless to say, she was impressed by the strength and skill that the mortal teenager showed. He finally landed himself in a sitting position on a bench and stayed put. Without much thought Eleanor's fangs popped out. She hadn't eaten a very good meal yet, and she rarely did since a "good meal" to a vampire consisted mostly of blood. Watching the student do all those impressive leaps made her thirsty. It was like in nature, when a lion sees a healthy gazelle all by itself, shouldn't he lust after it's flesh? Besides, she wasn't going to suck him dry. As if she had barely made a move she was behind him, rising up from the shadows, her teeth baring as she creeped up to his nape. He smelled like a ripe roast. Of course he wouldn't mind either, after all she would live forever and he maybe a couple hundred years if he was lucky, what was a little blood sacrifice to an eternal entity like herself?
© RAIN OF SHINE
as played by Vocastar

Ravenclaw

member groupRavenclaw titleRavenclaw character ageSeventeen gender blood statusHalf-blood patronus wandMahogany, Dragon-Heartstring, 20", Firm points0 posts28
Awards: 1

Caleb O'Neill
Feb 3 2018, 04:45 PM
Caleb O'Neill
Don't test me.
Do you know that feeling of paranoia sometimes people get when they think they are being watched? How the hairs on their neck suddenly rise up and a shiver runs down their spine? That's exactly how Caleb felt as he stretched his right shoulder. Something, or someone, was watching him. Now, you could've called him insane, but having to deal with Felix a lot meant he had learned to be on his toes. You never knew what that guy was up to. Pranks were Felix's breakfast, lunch and dinner. The guy was possibly the Maurader of their era at school.

Just on instinct he turned to look behind his back, ready to just shrug it off as overreacting. He had to do a double take as he saw a flash of pink and bared... fangs? "Shite!" He hissed as he fell forward on a roll, so he could put some distance between him and the glistening fangs that had gotten too close to his neck for his liking. Quickly getting on his feet, ready to spring, he glanced back to see what was really going on. His reflexes had been sharpened because of parkour, Glesni and Jayden trying to send him flying to his death with their bludgers and Felix trying new pranks on him every now and then, but perhaps he had just imagined things? Maybe whoever the pink haired individual was had just managed to sneak up on him and he was just startled?

Little did he know that this brief pause could've meant the difference between meeting a student with the appetite of a mosquito that could suck you dry in a matter of minutes and the possibility of not being turned into a nice juice box for a vampire.

as played by Day

Gryffindor

member groupGryffindor titleGryffindor character ageSixteen genderMale blood statusHalf-blood patronusUncorporeal wandWalnut, Dragon Heartstring, 8.1” points2 posts11

Eleanor Hildegard
Feb 4 2018, 01:46 PM

ELEANOR HILDEGARD

I'LL NEVER FEEL ASHAMED

She could feel the strong snakelike urge to sink her teeth in, and with a quick snap! of her fangs, he was gone! "Shite!" She looked at the student who had thrown himself to the floor, done some kind of a somersault and sprung back up to his feet. Looking on at her with confusion and fear. She blinked a few times. He was fast. She clutched her parasol and smiled at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." Her voice was calm as ever. "I was just going to get a quick drink and begone." she fluttered her hand on the word 'begone'. She wasn't really surprised he reacted the way he did. She knew from many past experiences that people outside of the Blood Moon Church didn't like to willingly give blood. Except for charity. The countless vampire movies her stepmother made her watch were mostly in the horror genre, Framing the vampires as evil and demonic. She knew these things, but whenever she was thirsting it seemed she went back into that Blood Moon Church mindset that people would willingly serve her. Ah. Pity. Her fangs hid back into her mouth before she gave a reassuring smile. "I saw all your fancy moves back there and I was so impressed, I just had to know what you tasted like~" She held her hand to her cheek, remembering back to only moments ago when the fresh scent of his nape was only centimeters away from her mouth.
© RAIN OF SHINE
as played by Vocastar

Ravenclaw

member groupRavenclaw titleRavenclaw character ageSeventeen gender blood statusHalf-blood patronus wandMahogany, Dragon-Heartstring, 20", Firm points0 posts28

Caleb O'Neill
Feb 5 2018, 04:10 PM
Caleb O'Neill
Don't test me.
Have you seen a cornered rat before? How fast their chests heave and how wild their eyes look when they feel their backs against the wall? That is exactly what you could compare Caleb to at that point. He was unarmed against someone he had just found out was a bloodsucker, quite literally. Now Caleb is a lot of things, but suicidal ain't one of them. If he had been any calmer he would've cursed himself for leaving his wand at the bench where his hoodie had been carelessly tossed off. He had heard of rumours about a seventh year being a vampire, he just never paid much attention to them, until now that he had been this close to becoming a snack himself.

His heart was racing like an Erumpent on stampede and his muscles were tense, ready to spring to the side to defend himself even if, for the moment the pink haired girl was just talking to him, smilling at him! She made no effort to get closer to him, but Caleb's gloved fists clenched as he wasn't exactly trusting her this was not just a trap to get him to lower his guard. He knew he the strenght and skill that vampires possessed. He knew he was an easy meal without his wand. She could've easily pin him down and be done with him in the blink of an eye if she wanted.

It took him some time to process what she had told him like it was the most natural thing in the world. "Are ye out of your bloody mind?" He almost yelled out in panic, still rooted in place as he was afraid that making a run for his wand might provoke another attack. "What in the fucking blazers makes you think it's okay to turn me into a snack?!" He asked, looking at her incredulously as she seemed to swoon over the thought of his blood. Of what he tasted like because he was athletic. He seemed to have made a habbit out of getting into near-death experiences at an alarmingly fast rate. He didn't like it one bit. But he was too busy trying to not panic further to give this much thought.

as played by Day

Gryffindor

Eleanor Hildegard
Feb 5 2018, 09:22 PM

ELEANOR HILDEGARD

I'LL NEVER FEEL ASHAMED

"Are ye out of your bloody mind?" The student nearly yelled, his voice sounding panicked. She blinked at him once more. Oh my, she must have really spooked him. "What in the fucking blazers makes you think it's okay to turn me into a snack?!" Eleanor clutched her parasol nervously, "Eh, no need to fear, I'm not gonna drink from you now," she gave a nervous laugh. "Unless you want me to..." she eyed him., "It wouldn't hurt, in fact, it would actually feel really good!" she thought back to the days when she was worshipped at the Blood Moon Church. Pastor Kieran explained to her that a vampire bite excreted a venom that was filled with endorphins, making the host feel a euphoria when it was released into them. "It's a natural process, like fornication, which is necessary for mankind to continue to survive, therefore nature has made the process pleasurable. So it's the same with giving blood. A natural process for vampires to survive and for humans to aid them, therefore nature has made the process pleasurable." She took a few steps closer to the student, leaving a small space between them. She reached her hand out to his shoulder, hoping to comfort him. "Don't be scared," She closed the space between them, pressing her body to his. Her eyes were hungry as she met his. "I think you'd really like it though," Mortals were really missing out on something. Maybe she could convince him of the truth.
© RAIN OF SHINE
as played by Vocastar

Ravenclaw

Caleb O'Neill
Feb 6 2018, 07:14 AM
Caleb O'Neill
Don't test me.
As she took a step forward, he stepped back, but he briefly froze and tilted his head to the side. "Oh so this is an ambush game to you?" He asked incredulously as she closed the distance and placed a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to... comfort him?! What was this? A game of tag between five year-olds that just went wrong and got one of the crying? She had tried to eat him for crying out loud!

Then he felt it, her body getting close to his as she told him how good it would feel, going as far as to compare it with the deeds. Now he was more confused than he was afraid, probably...If his grandfather could see him now, he would most likely tell him that it was a bad idea to listen to what was in his pants in a situation that could turn him into a hearty meal. Wide amber eyes looked down at her as she looked up at him. Under any other circumstances he would've made a joke about their height difference and whether she would even be able to bite him, but the circumstances were extremely real at this point. He didn't really want to take any chances.

A mixture of panic and confusion gazed into those orbs that looked up to him with longing. He had seen that kind of expression before, but it was not to that degree and it hadn't been for his blood, but for something else. "I think you'd really like it though." He felt a shiver run down his spine and he attempted to push her off of him without really hurting her. Afteral one shouldn't hurt girls.

"Yeah, I think I'll pass. The off on my shirt isn't about getting off on being squized dry." He said rather dryly, his eyes still wondering off to where his wand was abandonded. So close, yet so far away from him.

as played by Day

Gryffindor

Felix Butler
Feb 6 2018, 04:10 PM
See you on the horizon
Merlin's beard, the previous week seemed fourteen days long as weekend simply refused to arrive fast enough. With the first rays of light, as per usual, young Butler lad was up and running. Quite literally. Always abundant extra energy he had came useful in helping him rise up earlier, while most of the others were still firmly asleep, as well as making it easy to fill in his dose of daily activity prescribed by madam Watkins.

Funny enough, she was never around to keep an eye on him. He was proud of himself to think she had such faith in him that she trusted him to do it even without her shouting in his ear. Or maybe it had something to do with the fact that miss Watkins was anything but an early bird. The first greeting of a day when students ran into her, would always be a 'good morning', even if it was close to, or even past noon. He did it regardless. After all, he enjoyed it enough not to consider it an obligation but rather an exciting adventure. Truth be told, Felix tended to get almost too excited over many dynamic things he was given to do. Anything but studying would do.

Bigger milestone certainly meant a larger appetite, however, and so, not only was Felix much on time for a breakfast, but his part of the table was the first one to be filled and the first one to be cleaned. He gave a shrug and a goofy grin to the house elf catching him storing food in a hammock that was his hoodie, cradling a bunch of diverse delights, sweet and salty and savoury all over, his hand deep in lemoncakes as he was shot by a death glare. "Hey, I am a boy in development, sir", Felix spoke in his defence, holding one lemoncake in his mouth as he tossed several more onto the pile. "Ah neef to eaf", he mumbled through the bitten sweet.

Tapping his foot impatiently, house elf marched forward, quickly finding himself under Felix's towering figure. As it was, house elves were small creatures. Being seen next to someone as tall as Felix was a whole different level of comedy. "Look at yerself lad!", the elf grumbled, looking up at him. "Yer head is almost through the roof! Development my foot! Yer too developed!", he shook his head. Rolling his eyes, Felix skillfully turned the lemoncake in his mouth with his tongue and, to house elf's sheer horror, managed to suck it in whole, his cheeks puffing like hamster's as he munched stubbornly, lifting his hand that didn't support the pile of food in his hoodie in 'just a moment' gesture.

"Look", he spoke when he finally chewed it enough to swallow it down with a bit of extra effort. "Bein' torn from me mum's generous kitchen and me dinin' habits ain't easy for me, bloke. Ya sh'd be proud I take liking in yours as much", he concluded with a charming grin as he took another baked potato. Holding the bridge of his nose briefly, the elf gestured in slight annoyance towards the boy. "Ya ain't exactly picky", he ranted and gestured wildly towards the potato. "And who eats sweet and then salty for Merlin's sake?!"

"What's the big deal?", Felix whined. "It's gonna get mixed up down there anyway. Once it gets out ya hardly know wha' was wha'." Holding on to the last argument he had prepared, the elf disregarded his responses. "And yer a Seventh year, lad! Yer hardly first time away from home to miss yer mum's kitchen!"

Swallowing a bite of potato, Felix sighed making the saddest face he was capable of. "Well... Nice job opening that ol' wound there... Now I have to take this to feel better", he reached out for a strudel piece, but quickly realised his handmade hammock was too crowded and any movement of his hand might have meant losing the precious. "Uh...ah...", he looked around and turned sideways to the elf. "Listen. Help me put that strudel in my pocket and you have my Irish word I shan't take anything else."

"Not like ya have enough already", the house elf rolled his eyes, dumping the strudel into his pocket and gesturing down the Great Hall. "Off you go then!"

Now, regardless of it being great, breakfast was not the best part of the weekend. Hogsmeade trips were! He had been saving heavily for the pas year so he could renew his stock, and the weekend when he was finally able to do so was finally here. Of course, as always, the holiday feeling he had would not have been completed without him pestering O'Neill to tag along. Oh he was such a grumpy cat, but Felix knew that he enjoyed it regardless. He was just much of a grump to admit it.

He had a very good idea where to find his bloke at. He most certainly wouldn't have missed his weekend parkour session. At first, Felix was unable to understand the appeal, until he showed him slightly more demanding tricks. After several attempts, however, Felix had decided he'd rather stick to the swimming and running without obstacles tangling at his feet. His legs had a weak leg game as it was. Doing it for a longer period of time would have felt more like a kickboxing with the troll than parkour. He enjoyed observing nevertheless.

His legs had one important advantage, however. Longer than average, he was able to pace with longer steps, speeding up significantly if there was nothing stopping him along the way. What could have been a nice medium-long walk from the great hall to the Quad was more of a short race for the Irish, even with his hands - and his mouth- full of food. Rather protected from gusts of wind, the Quad seemed to be slightly warmer this morning than other opened areas in Hogwarts and so, seeing the spidermonkey boy in his T-shirt only was none of surprise. Unlike the company he had with him.

Tilting his head aside in slight confusion, Felix made his way to one of the benches, letting the food down on it slowly, before he sat himself, turned towards the pair. What ever was going on, neither seemed to be taking notice of his presence just yet. Whatever the little lady was whispering to the bloke was certainly rather important. Witnessing rather comical vision of Eleanor in all of her mini-pack grace and adorableness having such effect on significantly taller Caleb brought a grin on his face. While Eleanor seemed fine, Caleb's emotional turmoils were quite a rollercoaster. Felix did not know what to make of them. He was...nervous, above it all, it seemed.

Eager to see what happens next, Felix adjusted himself, throwing one of the cookies in his mouth and chewing enthusiastically with barely blinking not to miss anything. But hold the phone there. Wasn't the little lady supposed to be interested in the other grumpy cat he knew? Then again, maybe after her silly idea to drug Everdragomir, things were not as lovey-dovey? Well, he never asked, but this was interesting.

"I think you'd really like it though", the girl mumbled, placing herself closer and Felix stopped his chewing briefly to smile widely.

Oh fiddlesticks! Much better than me mum's soap operas ain't it? Come on! Respond to her you bloke!

"Yeah, I'll think I'll pass. The off on my shirt isn't about getting off on being squeezed dry."

"Oh boo!", Felix shouted out in disappointment, bending his hands around his mouth to amplify the sound their way. "No go, no goooo!", he waved his arm left and right. "What kind of guy would be willing to refuse such adorable creature like so... Wait. Hold the phone...", he stopped suddenly, narrowing his eyes at both of them, assessing the situation.

Wait a second!

If one was to stare at him properly, they could almost see the gears turning inside of lad's head. That's right! How wasn't he able to remember before? Bloody fool! He was wondering what was so off about it. His eyes widened with realisation as he continued to glare at them, reaching down to his crumpled pocket.

"I forgot about strudel..."

Eleanor Hildegard; Caleb O'Neill

--------------------
user posted image
Actual credits to ActuallyDano <3
as played by In Causa

Gryffindor

member groupGryffindor titleGryffindor character ageSeventeen genderMale blood statusHalf-blood patronusCoyote wandSycamore, Phoenix Feather, 14” points0 posts53

Eleanor Hildegard
Feb 6 2018, 11:47 PM

ELEANOR HILDEGARD

I'LL NEVER FEEL ASHAMED

His eyes were wide, he seemed stunned by her sudden approach. This close up Eleanor could make out an amber in his eyes that was rare but pretty to look at. She swore she could feel his heart pounding through his chest, pumping all that sweet blood to his veins. They only stood in that position for a few brief moments before the student brushed her off of him. "Yeah, I think I'll pass. The off on my shirt isn't about getting off on being squized dry." He said in a dry tone, but his eyes wandered off, as if he was avoiding meeting hers.. Maybe she had gotten him interested, even if only a little bit.

A far off voice chimed in, "Oh boo!" Eleanor hadn't realized they were being watched and turned her head in the direction of the voice. A boy seemed to be spectating them from a nearby bench, waving his arms left and right shouting, "No go, no goooo!" Now that she saw him she actually recognized him somewhat. He was a seventh year like herself, and hard to miss at that. His first name was lost on her but she remembered his last name, Butler. He closed in on them, "What kind of guy would be willing to refuse such adorable creature like so...", Eleanor felt a blush creep to her pale cheeks at being called adorable. People rarely complimented her so forwardly. "Wait. Hold the phone..." He blinked at the two of them. He made a face as if trying to assess the situation further. His eyes squinted at them before he had that "aha!" moment. Reaching into his own pocket, "I forgot about strudel..."

Eleanor smiled, "Thank you, someone understands," Why, Butler was cheering her on! Could it be he recognized her as the superior immortal being that she was? She clutched her parasol as a blush crept to her cheeks once more, "It seems no one's willing to spare a few drops of that sweet nectar anymore," She looked up at the tall figure in front of her. He surely had enough to spare. "Unless you'd like to help me?" she said, her eyes sparkling.

© RAIN OF SHINE
as played by Vocastar

Ravenclaw

Caleb O'Neill
Feb 7 2018, 03:17 PM
Caleb O'Neill
Don't test me.
Caleb sighed in relief as she didn't seem to make effort to stay close to him after she was pushed off. However, a very familiar voice got both their attention. And that voice was booing while there were signs of a food massacre on the bench he had been on. Caleb looked at Felix incredulously. Honestly did the doofus think this was some kind of romantic outburst on the pinkette's side? Unless she was in love with his blood. Then it might've made some sense.

He watched speechless, mouth slightly hung open as Felix went on to compliment the short vampire girl. Yes she might've looked adorable if one took a calm moment to judge only based on appearances, but Caleb had been jumped, so he didn't really care about appearances after that. "Uh, yeah, that's cause you won't be satisfied with just a couple of drops!" He pointed out, slowly but steadily regaining his composure. Their blood being a sweet nectar her, nothing more than a drink, albeit a nutritious one, didn't sit well with him. Blood was essentially their life force. Lose enough of it and you were a gonner.

He rolled his eyes as she asked if Felix wanted to help her get her share of blood. Even that doofus wouldn't agree on that, he was sure. However, finding an opening to finally go over to the nearby bench he had left his wand, he took it. He kept his guard up, but now he felt a lot more confident about being able to survive if it came down to that.

as played by Day

Gryffindor

Felix Butler
Feb 23 2018, 03:05 PM
See you on the horizon
"Of course I understand", Felix nodded sympathetically yet somewhat absent-minded, as he cleaned the mess in his pocket with a flick of a wand. "Well that's a shame...", he mumbled to himself, brushing off any remaining crumbs on him. Occupied with his food business, he hardly noticed a fairly visible blush on girl's face. Then again it was nothing personal. He was often oblivious of even more evident things, right into his face, or even those coming from him that would spark such flustered reaction. He truly had no clue of how women functioned, other than well... being human beings in need of breathing and food. Food being the important part in this very case.

"It seems no one's willing to spare a few drops of that sweet nectar anymore", Eleanor complained and for a moment, Felix felt truly sad for her situation. She was a vampire. So? It wasn't much of an excuse to leave her hungry.

"Uh, yeah, that's cause you won't be satisfied with just a couple of drops!", Caleb intervened into it, although Eleanor did not seem to be paying much attention to it as she looked up at him with a certain amount of what seemed to be a slightly cheeky expectance. Never the less, he grinned at it. "Unless you'd like to help me?", tiny vampire suggested and Felix's face grew bright with interest at the suggestion. "Help you?", he repeated to himself, although he was well aware what that would imply. In the entire second it took him to assemble a proper response to it, not many wise stuff passed his mind, although they were many. His mind certainly never took a break. Even if it meant going trough a bunch of meaningless information.

"Sure", he responded, as simple as it came, quickly adding up to the general agreement of many that he had a bad habit of speaking before thinking. But at the same time, even after a few moments, he saw nothing wrong with it. Charity was his middle name, he always liked to say, and it would not be the first time he donated blood. Couldn't have been much different that than, could it? He certainly did not see what the big deal was in the first place. Both Cal and him were rather fit, big blokes and Eleanor's stomach was the size of what. Two, three pints tops? Neither would die of a blood loss, so what was the big deal anyway?

Regardless, it did raise a question in his mind and he scratched his nose briefly. "Pray tell, lil' lass", he spoke up. "Have you considered requesting madam Pomfrey to provide you with a secure blood supply or at least a substitute so you don't have to ask people to donate? If you are uncomfortable about it, I can ask for you", he offered with a friendly grin slapped right across his goofy face. "To be honest, I have little knowledge about your kind, but being hungry, I know how that feels and, quite frankly, I do not wish that upon anyone of any breed."

It wasn't so long ago that his numerous family fought to survive themselves, and there was a time when he was sick and tired of potatoes and shepard pies out of meat remains and the occasional Yellowman he managed to snatch somewhere along the way. For Eleanor, he had imagined, it was much worse. Option-wise, that is. He certainly understood the concept of human blood versus the substitute or animal one. Enjoyment versus survival. And for a moment, he felt worried for his vampire colleague. Sometimes, survival was simply not enough. Taking a moment to think, he looked at the Caleb's frowned face as he still attempted to comprehend what happened and then his glare fell towards the pile of food he had left unattended, before he sighed and placed his hands into the warm pockets of his hoodie, smirking down at the pink-haired girl.

"How much do you need and how fast will you be done? I have bagels to attend to", he let out a light carefree chuckle.

--------------------
user posted image
as played by In Causa

Gryffindor

member groupGryffindor titleGryffindor character ageSeventeen genderMale blood statusHalf-blood patronusCoyote wandSycamore, Phoenix Feather, 14” points0 posts53

Eleanor Hildegard
Mar 4 2018, 11:10 PM

ELEANOR HILDEGARD

I'LL NEVER FEEL ASHAMED

"Uh, yeah, that's cause you won't be satisfied with just a couple of drops!" The fast one quickly retorted. Eleanor realized that the boy could not know that she had bitten many people and not once killed anyone. She also knew that his knowledge of vampires likely only reached as far as the media had shown them. Demonic and murderous. She was only saddened that her fellow mortals couldn't realize the gift she was given.

"Help you?" The tall boy she had recognized from her class sounded interested. When he actually agreed, Eleanor lit up. No one had ever willingly agreed to it before. Mostly people just avoided her like the plague. She'd never really thought to ask for help, probably because she was never really given the chance. But now she actually stood a bit dumbfounded. In her speechless-ness he spoke up, "Pray tell, lil' lass, have you considered requesting madam Pomfrey to provide you with a secure blood supply or at least a substitute so you don't have to ask people to donate? If you are uncomfortable about it, I can ask for you", he offered with a friendly grin. "To be honest, I have little knowledge about your kind, but being hungry, I know how that feels and, quite frankly, I do not wish that upon anyone of any breed." She blinked a few times. She had never really thought to do that either. She would request her meat as bloody as possible and snacked on blood lolis in between meals, but maybe he was onto something. Even still, nothing quite satiated thirst like the rich taste of human blood.

She wanted to speak, but words escaped her. It had been a long time since she had left the church she grew up in. In romania she was fed as much blood as she wanted, whenever she wanted. Once she was taken by her dad, suddenly she would feel the cravings eating her up. A pain she'd never known was possible. She remembered how long it took her to get used to that hunger. She'd been in the same class as this boy but never approached him. Maybe it was her obsession with Jayden taking her focus, or the fact her classmates shunned her, but she never tried to befriend him. This tall, goofy looking mortal was the kindest she had met yet. He didn't seem to see her as the immortal goddess she knew she was, but at the very least he didn't see her as below him.

"How much do you need and how fast will you be done? I have bagels to attend to", Finally, as if all at once, she was broken from her shock and she jumped up and clung to the tall boy, "I love you!" She declared, radiating happiness. Perhaps it was only for that fleeting moment, but she felt pretty secure that she felt love. "It won't take long at all my mortal friend. And I promise it won't hurt, not even a little bit..." Eleanor was usually a calm sight; rarely getting too riled up and keeping a calm demeanor even among chaos, but the hunger in her eyes was evident as she began to climb the boy like a tree.

© RAIN OF SHINE
as played by Vocastar

Ravenclaw

Caleb O'Neill
Mar 12 2018, 02:07 PM
Caleb O'Neill
Don't test me.
An audible smack was heard as Caleb turned to see Felix smilling goofily and the vampire girl climbing up like he was somekind of beanstalk in order to reach for his neck. His free hand was dragged across his face, resting briefly on the bridge of his nose to pinch it. Honestly Felix was even more reckless than himself. While Caleb could admit that perhaps the girl wouldn't be able to suck them dry before she was full, he still didn't like to take his chances. It was as if he was served a huge platter of chips and told to eat only until full. It was practically impossible!

Muttering several curses in Irish about Felix's idiocy, he kept an eye out for any signs of the lanky Goof about to faint. But he figured that he would either be proved wrong in his danger assessment of the vampire girl and he would have to apologize, or Felix would just have to learn from his mistake. Either way Caleb stood back and watched the rather comical sight of the height difference of the two.

as played by Day

Gryffindor

Felix Butler
Mar 22 2018, 11:29 AM
See you on the horizon
Sudden rush towards him had him hold back in surprise for a moment, just before Eleanor caught up and glued herself to him. "I love you!" she exclaimed, and even though it may have confused many, Felix simply responded with a contagious laughter as he reached up to pet her head. At that very moment she reminded him of a truly grateful child and he had a hard time keeping himself in check with the fact they were attending the same school year together. Perhaps vampires matured slower than the rest of them. Regardless, he simply contained himself on a joyful "Yer a cutie" topped off with a chuckle.

"It won't take long at all my mortal friend. And I promise it won't hurt, not even a little bit..." He quickly waved his hand dismissively at it. Pain was not something that worried him. To be quite honest, he hardly ever thought about something being painful before doing it. Fear often paralysed those with the most potential to do great things. What was the point? He understood the concept of self-preservation well enough. But what was the point of turning down a new experience because of fear? Nonsense.

The desire for what she was promised was evident in both her eyes and in Felix's head where he clearly saw a predatory instinct forming and yet, it did not startle him as much as it perhaps should. Facing a rabid werewolf head on served to put the flinching level rather high for Irish lad although he personally may not have been as aware of it in the first place. Catching some of Caleb's juicy swears he was able to understand, Felix grinned in amusement and responded " Ná póg duine ar bith leis an mbéal sin"*, before he let out another chuckle as Eleanor reached up to climb him grabbing some rather sensitive areas in the process. "Ahah that tickles!" he exclaimed when one of them was finally too hard to bear the tickling effect.

Realising his balance was giving out under the tugs and pulls, tall lad leaned forward with an amused smirk. "Woah, woah there, lil' Dracula, be patient for a moment. Hold on, don't you fall, missy" He looked around him briefly as she was already half way up his torso. Sitting this one out was a better solution, he figured. Although it seemed Eleanor was holding on tightly enough as it is, Felix pardoned himself, wrapping his arms around her waist to secure her as one would secure the child, before he slowly made his way backwards towards the bench, sitting down with proper care for his classmate's stability.

"Now this is much better!", he exclaimed with a grin, relaxing as his legs no longer had to carry their combined weight. Not that Eleanor's was much of a bother, but his already clumsy legs might have become disobedient. "Alright! I've never done this before so, you're the boss." For the sake of peaceful mind, he once again gestured Caleb that he was fine and in his healthy mind as his friend's facial expression revealed belief that was quite the opposite.

Notes: Irish sentence means "Don't kiss anyone with that mouth"

--------------------
user posted image
as played by In Causa

Gryffindor

Eleanor Hildegard
Mar 23 2018, 12:02 AM

ELEANOR HILDEGARD

I'LL NEVER FEEL ASHAMED

"Yer a cutie" he chirped. However she was on full hunter mode and the compliment was drowned out by her heartbeat in her ears. The fast one watched as she made her voyage, muttering a foreign language that Eleanor didn't understand. The other student seemed to understand however, and responded on the same tongue before laughing as she had apparently tickled him. He seemed to have some trouble keeping balance as she tried to climb him. Leaning every which way, making the task of reaching his neck a bit more difficult. "Woah, woah there, lil' Dracula, be patient for a moment. Hold on, don't you fall, missy" he said with a chuckle. She quite liked that nickname. He looked around as Eleanor held on tightly. He pardoned himself before holding the small vampire by her waist, securing her so she wouldn't fall. Eleanor's eyes sparkled up at the boy once again. He was like one of those jolly fatherly types that she'd seen in the movies. Why weren't all mortals as precious as he? She wondered.

He sat down, Eleanor comfortable in his lap. "Now this is much better!" He exclaimed. She smiled. This mortal was so cute she could eat him right up. And she would. He said he'd never been bitten before, which was typical of most mortals. Although she felt as though every human should experience it at least once. They'd see it wasn't as bad as the movies.

Her eyes were fixated on the student's slender neck. Her face inching towards it as her pupils dilated. "You don't have to do anything...just relax.." Her voice was hushed as her mouth began to close in on the bare skin. Her fangs popped out and just as she was ready to dive in, she felt...eyes. She turned her head towards the fast one. "Oh- uh..biting is kind of an intimate thing.." she said an awkward tone in her voice. "It's a little... invasive to watch you know?" Of course mortals didn't always know about these things, it was up to herself to teach them vampire etiquette. "Unless, you're into that. I suppose I don't mind but, just for future reference," She smiled. Who knows, maybe if he watched he'd want to try it.

With that she returned to her focus. She pushed herself up, now straddling the boy's lap, her eyes fixated on her target once more. She gripped his shoulder with one hand, the other grasping his jugular. Her eyes were purely animalistic before she bared her fangs and sunk them into the side of the student's neck with little hesitation and scary speed. The taste of blood flooding her mouth and throat. It felt like heaven had crashed into earth, the liquid breathing life and energy into her veins. She sucked away happily, knowing the venom in her fangs were pumping the student with endorphins that would make him feel just as good as she was. Finally she released her grip, pulling away.

A bit of blood dripped from her lip but she quickly ran her tongue over it. She felt so energized and pumped, like she could run 1000 miles right then and there. She turned to the boy who may or may not have been observing. "See?" she smiled before turning back to face the tall boy who had been so gracious to her. "That wasn't so bad, right?" She smiled, her face bright.

© RAIN OF SHINE
as played by Vocastar

Ravenclaw

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2