The Knowledge of Magic, Help! We need adults!
Caia Watkins
May 3 2018, 12:26 PM
Ladies and gents of all shapes and sizes, blood status and species...

My request is fairly simple!

user posted image

As you may have noticed, we are painfully low on faculty members around here. Now, I understand why being a faculty member might seem tedious or boring (bite your tongue), but hey! Mind you! Professors have lives. Just like any young, unruly wizardkin does. More than that, we need more man power, these teenagers are crazy...

Out of all positions available, we've only managed to fill in three (COMC professor, Charms professor and a Flying Instructor), and therefore seek for more colleagues to plot with. Not many requests are related to this, except common sense, and we are taking any ideas you may have. The more diverse, the better. Let us know if you are interested and we will be happy to help you make the wildest party Hogwarts has ever s- I mean the wildest discipline Hogwarts has ever seen.

Remember, it is not the age that defines character. With rising up the age of your character comes many other possibilities such as vast magical knowledge, authority, more titles, ability to add more experiences to your character that younger characters are, well... too young for.

We are waiting for you.
Cheers!

--------------------
user posted image
Actual credits to ActuallyDano <3
as played by In Causa

Faculty

member groupFaculty titleFaculty character ageTwenty-six genderFemale blood statusHalf-blood patronusWolverine wandHornbeam, Unicorn Hair, 14 points0 posts12
Awards: 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options