» Dorming Registry, Roommate listing here
Wicked
Nov 4 2017, 12:34 PM

Dorming Registry

As I am a damn mother hen, this is my way to make sure even the most introverted roleplayers get at least some form of plots. Or I force it down their throats. It's really all in the perspective.

So here I provide a list of rooms and available spots in each. In short, this is where we keep tabs who's rooming with who currently. If needed, we merge them in time, because people come and go and that's a fact.

The rules are simple and follow the canon common sense. Roommates can only be in the same house with each other, so no mixed house rooms. The dorms are divided by gender, so no boys and girls rooming with each other. Max four persons per room. Anyone with half a brain should understand this.

However, to make things easier, we're not following one canon rule. Usually in canon, the roommates are in the same year. But it's simply easier to keep the years mixed in the RP and not give a damn, or otherwise things get too complicated and this list will keep continuing into the horizon. Thanks for understanding.

We take requests about adding more rooms under a house whenever the others are full, so do not fret, your character isn't gonna be without one. And eventually, someone is going to end up listed there as well, so they're not gonna be alone. (Drats, huh?)

Gryffindor

ROOM 1 - MALES

ROOM 2 - MALES

• Jacob Han, 7th year
  • Zahir Edwards, 1st year
  • @[CHARACTER TAG], #st/nd/rd/th year

ROOM 1 - FEMALES

Hufflepuff

ROOM 1 - MALES

ROOM 1 - FEMALES

ROOM 2 - FEMALES

• Stella Prince, 6th year

Ravenclaw

ROOM 1 - MALES

ROOM 2 - MALES

• Alexei Ivanov, 5th year

ROOM 1 - FEMALES

Slytherin

ROOM 1 - MALES

ROOM 2 - MALES

• Averill Trevelyan, 6th year

ROOM 1 - FEMALES

ROOM 2 - FEMALES

Adding a character into a room

Note: Do not post this in coding tags, other than the last part. Remove the asterisks before posting.

CODE
[dohtml]<b>House:</b> Your character's house here<br> <b>Gender:</b> Male/female<br> <b>Room number:</b> The desired dorm room number here<p>[/dohtml] [code***]<li>@[CHARACTER TAG], #st/nd/rd/th year</li>[/***CODE]

--------------------
My angel’s in a headlock and I'm
dropping bombs from the rooftops
as played by Wicked

Administrator

member groupAdmin titleAdministrator character ageTwenty-six genderWhatever you want me to be. blood statusMuggle-born patronusRattlesnake wandSycamore, Dragon Heartstring, 12 ¾ inches, Reasonably Supple points399 posts182
Awards: None
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options