Welcome to Priori Incantatem
All witches and wizards aboard the Hogwarts Express from Platform 9¾!

Priori Incantatem welcomes everyone to a fascinating adventure into a modern version of Harry Potter roleplaying, where nostalgia of what we know about Hogwarts meets with new exciting characters we haven't met before. We closely follow canon and the Wizard World history for what has happened in the past, but entwine our own characters into the story to make it ours. Only the canon logic, occasional rules, and your own imagination is your limit.

Priori Incantatem encourages independent roleplaying and creative self-expression, and thus we have set the bar for players to be advanced level writers so that we can trust everything runs smoothly. Every player and character is carefully scoped by staff, and we have a zero tolerance policy for toxic environments. Our main objective is and always will be that each individual feels welcome, safe, and comfortable. And most importantly, that everyone has fun!

Interested? Check out all the important stuff from the links below!

September 2023.

First semester has come again, and all the Hogwarts students are ready to say good bye to summer and greet the autumn. This is a very eventful months for all the Hogwarts students. First travelling back to school with the famous Hogwarts Express, enjoying the Sorting Ceremony of the first years, exchanging holiday stories with peers over the Opening Banquet Feast, and getting know to new students. Meanwhile, some students are greeted with new extra responsibilities, like becoming Prefects or Head Students, or taking over Captaincy or Leader positions in their respectful teams and clubs. New classes and new schedules keep the students busy too, which makes maintaining the social life and grades immediately a challenge. It'll be up to the students to sort out their priorities; studies or friends?

Original skinning was done by these following awesome people!
Skin by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory.
Push Sidebar by MERC of Merc does Cookies.
Tooltips by MALIHU.
Pop out PM by BLACK @ Code

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

DADA - Introduction for Sixth Years, Second week of classes.
Dec 1 2017, 03:55 AM
Benyamina waited in the DADA classroom at the beginning of the second sixth year lecture of the school year. During the first she had walked in, she had hardly spoken a word, pairing the students up in groups of two, telling them to throw back and forth some spells.

By the end of class, they had all been practicing the Patronus charm, not that there had been the grandest of instructions other than her casting the spell once to begin the lecture and a second time to end it. A school year lasted longer than a single class for a reason, giving everyone room to improve.

For the beginning of the second lecture, she sat at the helm of the class room and was waiting for the seating rows to fill up. Almost casually on the edge of her desk, one leg thrown over the other, she waited for the storm of little monsters to gather.

During her first week, Benyamina had arrived from Nepal, having required some time to locate herself in the classes and the curriculum. Scorching yetis in the morning and teaching in the evening was a bi of an unruly transition. Needing to gather information, the last lecture had concluded with their first home work they had all been tasked to complete: For next week, two rolls of parchment on the topic of the Patronus charm. Why is it used? Discuss the obvious contradiction of the Dementors having serve the Ministry in security function while a need exists to learn defensive magic to combat their possible lethality. Keep in mind the policy change of recent years regarding Dementors. Form a conclusion in light of your findings."

The facts to this asignment were hardly more than common knowledge. A handful of details should spice up any essay, basic facts easily gathered. Benyamina cared for the discussion part of the essay in which students could reveal their intentions regarding this subject She wanted an opinion piece. Sixth Year DADA being elective, she had no muse for people that were not able to think about taking steps to direct their own lives at this point. In the beginning, it was a good thing to get an overview.

But that was last week. She had not yet introduced herself, having left the students with the information that the headmistress had presented them with during the feast at the school year. Not believing in a personally-attached style of leadership, she had not added any information. She was their teacher and they were her students. What more did they need to know?

But perhaps that didn't work with these students. They were used to teachers that were more friendly? She struggled coming up with a term that said anything friendly about this teaching concept.

But first things first. "I trust trust you've all completed your assigned homework. Place on the table infront of you."

After the request had been met, she let her gaze wander over the class before focusing, not on a single student in particular but the group as a whole.

"My name is Leftenant-Colonel Benyamina Lafayette. I graduated at Beauxbatons. After my graduation, I worked with the International Confederation of Wizards. From vampires in Albania, voodoo creatures in the Caribbean, my last post was in the Himalaya mountain range. You can see the on-going theme of national governments not being able to handle themselves, allowing - respectively, forcing - the ICoW to apply International Task Forces to regained control of a breach situation as per clause 73 of the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy - I have seen my share of the world and I'm - blessing or curse - here to share this experience with you."

So much for personal information.

"You will address me as Professor Lafayette, not ma'am, not madame, not mademoiselle or my rank. This is a teaching assignment, after all. Let me repeat one thing I shared with some students at the end of last lecture. This is an elective class. You being here is not required for your further education. If you cannot handle yourself in a manner that I deem acceptable, you are welcome to leave. This classroom is not ruled by majory decision. You are here because you want to learn Defense Against the Dark Arts."

She shook her head. That was incorrect.

"You have learned it up until this point. Students learn. There is a place beyond learning. There is understanding. You are not yet adults but you are beginning your adult life. In this phase of transition, you have to make your own decisions. You have to take your own classes, make your own plans - all in regard to the careers you want to perform at some point in your life. The need to be able to defend yourself stems from a simple truth. The world is not kind. The walls of this castle are high. Your homes are protected. And until you have faced this world without the protection that is the bubble of society, you are not my equals. You are inferior. To some this thought would come naturally, considering I have had more education in my life than you. But if that is obvious, I find it doubtful I should find anyone here claiming differently."

Was that enough?

"Très bien." Benyamina clapped her leather-gloved hands together to announce the end of her speech. Time to share. "Since I had to suffer this, let us all suffer together."

She threw up her finger, pointing at the first student that crossed her non-halcyon gaze. "Name. Favourite spell. Planned occupation and one piece of additional information. Alors. En garde." Knowledge of her native tongue or not - twice she clapped for the introduction round to begin, robbing anyone of an excuse that they possibly could not have understood.

Chop-chop.

26 posts | Send Message
Professor | Thirty-Six | Halfblood | Acacia, Veela Hair, 16" | Lion
APPLICATION | SHIPPER | TRACKER || Played by Lem || Female | GMT+1
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 2 2017, 10:25 PM
I ain't waiting on the world to wake up, you never need luck when you
DON’T STOP
WE DON’T STOP
This year's DADA classes were going to be a challenge.

Not because of the curriculum itself. But because of the new Professor. She seemed strict. Almost militia level strict. How could he tell? He had always been very observant. Her posture was perfect; back straight, every step taken with a purpose, clothes businesslike with no wrinkles, her tone clipping, and words few enough to give the feeling she didn't like wasting them for nonsense. And her eyes were sharp, the amber in them reminding him of a bird of prey.

And Jay had never been very good with following rulers and regulations. He had always been way better at breaking them.

And given how this particular class was going to be possibly the most important one for him until graduation, if he wanted the career he had actually been seriously considering since the start of term nightly talk with Voronin, the new unknown variable unnerved him. The half-breed lad always tended to get in trouble with the strict ones. But if it was DADA... he possibly couldn't afford it. Jay had yet to figure out what made the new Professor tick, and already that felt like he was an acrobat with bad balancing skills. Only the rope was a knife's edge instead.

As he sat down in his seat, the new DADA Professor was waiting the class to fill, and spoke up; "I trust trust you've all completed your assigned homework. Place on the table in front of you."

Ah, that's right. Homework. Which he had actually done. Himself. Look at that, Jayden Everdragomir was starting this year like a good student. (He had really learned it the hard way last year during O.W.L.s and suddenly the looming graduation had made the kid try to make some change into putting effort.) Sitting in the back corner like the typical brooding teenager he was, Jay dug up the parchments, kind of crumbled somewhere along the way, but still perfectly readable, and placed it on the table in front of him just like requested.

Honestly, he wasn't exactly confident in this one. Somewhere along the way, it had turned from stating facts into a rant how he thought the Ministry's prison policies had been complete bullshit way back when the Dementors had been a thing. Not only was he not a fan of Dementors, he wasn't fan of corrupted law systems, and that's what Ministry had been and... well, still kind of was. There was lot of wrong with the society they were living in, and in the end, two parchment rolls was way too little to write all his opinions on. Not that anyone cared what a half-breed kid like him thought anyway. What a waste of time. So, he had tried to keep it short and concise. Stress on the word tried.

But despite his ambivalent feelings, he had ended up keeping it just the way he wrote it the first time. Just because Jay was willing enough to do homework now, there was no way in bloody hell he'd rewrite anything if he didn't have to.

Professor Lafayette finally actually introduced herself, despite this not being their first class, and told a little about herself. At the word of "vampires" Jay stiffened a bit, and then eyed at her suspiciously. Yeah, sure. So he was a half human, which assured he actually did have more rights than an actual vampire did, but if what Professor Lafayette was saying what he thought she was saying, it sounded awfully like she had killed them. This was enough for the black haired boy to mistrust her, and thread her with even more carefully. The last thing he needed was to give his new Professor the idea the sixth year class was in need of some vampire extermination.

And after the introduction, followed some sort of... life advice. If you could call it that. To him it translated; Get the hell out if you don't actually care, don't waste my time, grow the hell up and start thinking about your responsibilities. He could respect that, it was fair. The last part however, did ring very true with Jay. In the recent years, he had been struggling trying to figure out what he wanted to do with his life, and he was still searching himself, trying to desperately figure that out before graduation. And it was a great cause of anxiety. At first, he couldn't have waited to grow up and get on his own. Now, it felt like what was left of his childhood couldn't last long enough.

Suddenly however, the woman's finger was pointed at the back row. And more precisely, the corner. His corner. At him. The boy tensed up.

"Name. Favourite spell. Planned occupation and one piece of additional information. Alors. En garde." Professor Lafayette demanded. Jay was suddenly very self-conscious about the attention on him. Shit. Make it quick and move on.

"Jayden Everdragomir." He started, easy enough, the Bulgarian accent perfectly pronouncing the last name that so many butchered thinking it had anything to do with dragons. "Uh, Serpensortia I guess?" Now his pair of piercing blue eyes shifted away somewhere to the side, trying to avoid looking directly at the Professor or anyone else in the class while he spoke. It distracted him. People distracted him. It was hard to focus and untangle his thoughts into words. Fuck, sixteen years old and still learning to speak, were we? It was rather obvious that the lad wasn't much of a public speaker. "And I, uh... I'm still figuring out what I want to do. I'm considering my options as a Potioneer, but I'll most likely try to apply for Hit Wizard career after graduation."

He ran a hand through his dark wavy locks, visibly uncomfortable in the limelight. But then lastly, as if he'd suddenly gotten a bout of courage as he sat up from the slouching position he had fallen while talking, and looked straight at the Professor.

"And additional information... Well, I'm a half-breed, it's pretty commonly known by now, and I'm sure you'd learn about it eventually Professor, so... It doesn't come with that many good points, but makes one hell of a party trick."

Jay didn't define what his other half was, because talking about it was pretty uncomfortable for him. But he didn't have to. Because he finished the last sentence with a fake grin, which was followed with a small audible pop as his prolonged canines pushed out of his gums like snake fangs. It shouldn't leave any questions what this boy was; a half-vampire, a dhampir.

He forced the fangs back into their sockets almost immediately, and closed his mouth, falling into another slouching position again. Next introduction, please.

--------------------
I’m the poison in the lead pipes
Open me up and watch the dogs fight
82 posts | Send Message
Slytherin | Sixteen | Half-breed | Ebony, 13½'', dragon heart-string, rigid | Timber wolf
APPLICATION | SHIPPER | TRACKER || Played by Wicked || Masculine | GMT +2
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 3 2017, 01:27 AM
who is in control?
@Benyamina Lafayette, @Jayden Everdragomir

Crispin rubbed his eyes and yawned as he entered the DADA classroom. Students were choosing their seats carefully, and on most days Crispin would too; but due to his unfortunate lack of sleep, he didn't care. Instead he just headed to the back of the classroom and plopped onto the next available seat. The teacher instructed students to turn in their homework to the table in front so he did. It was an easy assignment, he knew it was early in the year but he expected more of a challenge than that. What was with all these new teachers anyway? It seemed like this school couldn't hold down a staff member to save it's life. While Ms.- oh excuse me- Professor Stick-so-far-up-her-ass-it's-coming-out-the-top-of-her-head explained how amazing and perfect she was. Crispin couldn't stand these types of people. They knew that world was dirt and that people are evil, but somehow twisted it in their minds that they were different. That they were above the mess. What a joke, Crispin could almost laugh if he weren't about to pass out. In the end she was just as arrogant, self-serving, and loathsome as everyone else.

Her speech was so long and redundant Crispin could feel his eyelids beginning to close involuntarily. Yes, please keep talking about your life, it is the most interesting and fascinating story I've ever heard. Wow you're so great. Good job at living life. She took herself so seriously it was honestly hard to watch someone act so ridiculous. Suddenly she was pointing her finger to the back of the classroom, time for introductions yippeeee. Like every goddamn teacher didn't use this as a time killer. The student next to him stood up and Crispin must have been tired because he somehow hadn't noticed that he was sitting right next to the bulgarian dragon himself.

Crispin watched as the poor guy looked actually...nervous? Was he serious? No. This was the guy everyone was scared of, the guy who literally looked like he couldn't care less about anything. Here he was, stumbling like an oaf. Pitiful display really. However his tone changed near the end of his rant. He spoke with a vigor that screamed try me. Crispin grinned inside. There he is. Perhaps this class wouldn't be so boring after all. Jayden Everdragomir was powerful and most importantly feared. Crispin hadn't ever had any real run-ins with him or memorable conversation but having someone like that on his side really didn't seem like a bad idea. He tapped his pencil daring to eye the half-breed for a second before, biting the eraser and returning his gaze to the front.

Well it seemed it was his turn. He stood up and managed a shy blush, looking down at his feet. His voice was sweet and soft, "Crissy Fairlie, I guess my favorite spell would be Avis," bullshit. Occupation huh? Crispin didn't really know what he wanted to do yet. Adults always tried to force kids to make huge decisions like this so early. He was sure she'd love that.."I don't really know what I want to do yet...I'm sure I'll figure it out someday," he said looking down embarrassed and shuffling his feet. "I guess for additional information, I'm pretty good at charms." He said with a small smile before sitting back down.
thanks❤
20 posts | Send Message
Hufflepuff | Sixteen | Muggleborn | Honey Locust, Unicorn Hair, 10 inches | Uncorporeal
APPLICATION | SHIPPER | TRACKER || Played by Vocastar || |
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 3 2017, 02:53 PM
So if you're lost
and on your own
You can never surrender
Normally Raina loved Defense Against the Dark Arts. Having a teacher that didn't talk and just did was refreshing to say the least and Raina was in her element with the spells practice. Not everyone could say the same but then, why were they even in this class? This was her attitude up until they started practicing the Patronus charm. Raina wasn't exactly a happy girl, but her life wasn't exceptionally difficult either. But then, why was it so hard to pull up a memory to fuel the stupid charm?

Her first year at Hogwarts was something. A change of pace she needed. It was also when her and Declan managed to repair their relationship after everything that had happened. That should have made her happy, should have been enough to get some light effects going, but all it made her feel was regret. It was her fault in the first place! How could she let things get so bad between her and her family? How could she lets things escalate the way they did between her and her sister? In the end, she couldn't even get through "Expecto" before lowering her wand, her mind clouded with everything but happiness.

The writing assignment was easier in comparrison. Not what she needed, however, as it just put things in a more detached prospective. Was the ministry wrong for employing Dementirs? Yes. Wasn't that obvious? It was extreme but at the same time they were dealing with extreme circumstances at the time and felt that extreme action was what was needed. Yet it was pretty ignorant of them to think the arrangement wasn't going cause problems in the future. Inhumane conditions, worry of an inland invasion along with general dangerment to society, allegiance with a better paying entity; typical concerns that came with your typical wraith pet. The real question was, did the means justify the end?

Her paper was no more, no less than the exact requirement. It wasn't a matter she was particularly passionate about. Mistakes were made, actions were taken to repair those mistakes et cetera, et cetera. If there was anything to be learned from history, it was that there's no moving on.

Two rolls of parchment, just as requested, was placed on her table in front of her. She wasn't sure what she was expecting to come afterwards. A typical introduction wasn't it. Beauxbatons. International Confederation of Wizards. Clause 73. She was either oblivious or just didn't care that some of her students would be half breeds. Or that her presence her suggested Hogwarts was well aware and necessary precautions needed to be put in place. How about writing a paper on that? She barely fought back an eyeroll as the professor continued on.

The more she spoke, the more... agitated Raina became. Her tone, the way she carried herself, the expected subordination-- it struck an all to familiar cord and made her skin crawl. You are inferior. The rest of the speech was lost to her and those words echoed.

You are inferior.

It was expected of her as a student but it was left unsaid and to have it stated so bluntly by such a woman? Suddenly it was no longer about being a student or a teacher, but utter obedience and following without question.

It was clap that caught her attention, and her eyes fell on those leather gloves. "Since I had to suffer this, let us all suffer together." Who the fuck asked you?

'Dragomir was suddenly speaking. He seemed nervous? He never were one for public speaking. How interesting was it that he came first. Her arms crossed in front of her on her desk, she scratched and the surface and her leg jumped up and down. Fairlie was next. Avis? Since fucking when? Lying wasn't a bad idea though. There was a certain tactical advantage to it.

Then there was silence. Did no one want to go next? She wasn't in the back with the peasant, and her roommate, but she wasn't in the front either. Always somwhere in the middle. While she hated the fact people were behind her and couldn't see the door, it was more comfortable. No one focused on a face in the middle. It was the front where people were too serious, or in the back where people had a negative reputation. Nothing came with being the middle, but there was now silence and silence needed to be filled, and this professor was pissing her off.

She stood not caring if she wasn't next and spoke plainly, "Raina Summers, Expeliarmus, Unspeakable, CoMC Club." She wasn't entirely sure why she felt the need to lie about everything else. If anyone was smart in this class they would be listening and taking notes of everyone's spells and thinking up ways to counter. But one lie led to another and she didn't even think about it. She took her seat and planted her chin in the palm of her hand but the restless was still there.

➕Tags: Benyamina Lafayette
45 posts | Send Message
Hufflepuff | Sixteen | Pureblood | Blue Spruce, Unicorn Hair, 12", Unyeilding | Uncorporeal
APPLICATION | SHIPPER | TRACKER || Played by Noctis the Devious || Feminine | UTC +0
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 6 2017, 04:39 AM
Clarisse Sharpe
the puff of nightmares

The previous class had been a good start to the year, at least Clarisse had enjoyed herself quite thoroughly. Being fair, Defense Against the Dark Arts was difficult for her not to enjoy, she was good at it and it came with relative ease, though not without some study and effort. In the previous class they had been working on summoning a patronus, something Clarisse was actually quite proud of for being good at. She’d summoned her butterfly, and had then proceeded to try and help in encouraging her partner. As for her homework, she’d finished it earlier in the evening, though she found a good deal of it hit surprisingly close to home.

Clarisse sat there in silence re-reading her essay. Her eyes scanned quickly over the page, observing her own small writing, that was at the very least quite neat, though not without effort. It usually took her a couple tries to write something out, but she always assured her final drafts were legible and, hopefully, worthwhile. She glanced over her essay, browsing the first paragraph after the introduction.

‘The Patronus Charm has two known uses. The first, and less famous of the two being that it has been used as a means of communication on numerous occasions. One who is able to cast a patronus is able to send it as an envoy with a message that cannot be tampered with through the Dark Arts. The second, and more well known use, is the fact that it is the only known charm that will work to repel Dementors and Lethifolds.’

‘The most important thing to weigh in contemplating the Ministry’ choice to keep Dementors “on the payroll” as it were, is not the moral justification, because in that there is very little. This was not about morality. It was not about good and evil, or right and wrong, but about weighing the benefits and drawbacks. The risk, and the reward.’

Her eyes darted farther down the page, reading as she went until she came across her last few paragraphs.

‘Dementors have one weakness that wixes are aware of, and that is that they are susceptible to the Patronus Charm. While it is known that it is a difficult for the general public to cast such an advanced spell, no matter the age of a wizard, this limitation is still something that works in our favor. The reason being that, you want something that is going to be more effective against your enemy, than it will be against your own side. It is common knowledge that in general many Dark Witches and Wizards struggle more than the average citizen when it comes to summoning a patronus, and the fact is that all known Death Eaters were unable to summon a patronus. The few that attempted to do so, and showed some trace of success only managed to call forth swarms of maggots that turn on the caster and proceed to devour them.

'In short, these creatures that have one known weakness are not able to be countered by all Death Eaters, and the majority of Dark Wizards.'

‘Their choice in keeping Dementors to guard wixes who were unable to fight them even with their wands, was not a bad one when it comes to risk. Immoral and cruel, yes, but it was not a big gamble. From the Ministry’s perspective, it came with the added bonus of maintaining a fear over the general populace, that fear is likely the reason why they didn’t make a lower security prison for the less extreme crimes. Considering murderers and Illegal animagi were sent to the same place, and since no one wanted to go to Azkaban, crime rates were low.'

‘Though their use was questionable, at the time it was deemed a worthy risk. It was determined that Dementors are more likely to be coerced onto the side that will guarantee them a meal, and the Ministry tried to be that side. The Dementors turning on the Ministry was a miscalculation in what the Dementors would want. The choices being easy meals with restrictions, or unlimited meals, some of which had the chance to bite back. Based on the history of the Second Wizarding War, we are aware of what choice the Dementors made.

Then came her closing paragraph where she stated outright that as far as Dementor use went, personally, Clarisse didn’t like it. But it wasn’t about her liking it. It was about her understanding it, and that was something she did… The final line of her conclusion fell under her gaze,

‘Often, to be able to fight the darkness, you need to walk the line between the two.’

Clarisse found it funny that few people seemed to know where Dementors were from or where they stayed now that Azkaban was out of the picture, though she knew of at least a few back home. After all, the Department of Mysteries did love their studies. From what she could piece together, they were trying to find a weakness outside of the patronus charm. It was unknown how much luck they were having… Clarisse was about to put her homework back into her bag just as the teacher began speaking, and instead proceeded to set it on the table she sat at. It was then that their new Professor proceeded to introduce herself, among other things.

Clarisse listened to every word in silence, and though her high and mighty talk did make the girl’s stomach turn just slightly, she tried not to mind it. After all, having such a low opinion of them meant that there might be a chance to impress her, even if only slightly. The speech went on, until finally she concluded, "Since I had to suffer this, let us all suffer together." She pointed at the back, and introductions started at Mister Everdragomir, moving from Crissy Fairlie, to Raina, and then finally to herself. Clarisse stood, her blue-grey eyes turned to meet the Professor gaze.

“My name is Clarisse Sharpe. Favored spell is Confundo. I plan to enter the employ of Ministry of Magic, as either an Unspeakable, or an Auror, which will be determined upon my assessment therein. As far as additional information goes, I proudly hold the position as the Hufflepuff House Dueling Club Lieutenant.” She didn’t speak with her usual cheeriness, nor did she sound particularly cold. She simply spoke as if she were address an Unspeakable at home, with a note of obligatory respect. After she had finished, the girl sat quietly and waited for the introductions to finish.

#Jayden Everdragomir #Crispin Fairlie #Benyamina Lafayette #Raina Summers / Note: Morality is relative~
22 posts | Send Message
Hufflepuff | Sixteen | Half-Breed [ Modified ] | Alder, Phoenix Feather, 10 Inches and Unyielding | Blue Morpho Butterfly
APPLICATION | SHIPPER | TRACKER || Played by Namora || Feminine | Pacific Standard (GMT -7)
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 6 2017, 06:36 AM
Standing at the helm of the class, Benyamina listened to the answers. A couple of students had already introduced themselves, a couple were still being quiet. At the mention of the dueling club, Benyamina interjected - once the girl was done talking. "Oui. The dueling club - I will also serve as new instructor for that extra-curricular activity. We'll see how well you lot measure up."

Letting her gaze wander once more, she looked over the people that spoke. The boy with the fangs liked to wallow in some kind of untold self-pity it seemed. He had spent too much time in a slouched position for his grin to be an honest one. But she wasn't here to fix anyone's identity crisis.

Her hawking gaze wandered on.

Of the two blondes that had introduced themselves, the first one had been way too friendly - like the girls at Beauxbatons. True antipathy was hard to hide, even if coated in too much sugar. The blonde that had spoken last seemed more measured in tone and as a person, but that kind of person wasn't half as exciting.

The girl with the purple hair had been curt, it was hard to read thoughts, wasn't it?

"As you'll likely have concluded in your homework-" too bad for those that didn't "-the definition of the Dark Arts is a mixture of philosophical, moral and political influences. You can use a curse to protect someone, you can commit a crime via the means of a good-natured spell. Some criminals are considered heroic rule-breakers, others are wrongfully seen as unethical. Which makes defending against something that exists mostly in the intention of a foe a task of vigilance and readiness." Benyamina shrugged. "You'll have to learn making up your own mind. But being able to deal with whatever you come across is not going to impede your progress of living a long enough life to figure out the meaning thereof."

Not that the world was full of wizard-slaying monsters, but some places had been touched less by civilization than the wizarding world of Great Britain. "We like to believe that we, as wizardkind, control magic as we employ it so readily. But some extensions of the magical world are not so easily controlled."

Turning back to the class after she had smeared five times the letter X upon the board at her back, Benyamina presented another question. "Wizard Killers. A list of magical creatures impossible to domesticate or train. High lethality. Name those you know. One per person."

26 posts | Send Message
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 7 2017, 06:23 PM
dmitry voronin
"I'm only human after all"
"Dmitry Voronin. Favorite spell would be... Reparo. Or Episkey. I'm gonna be a Mediwizard when I grow up... hopefully. Oh, and uh... I can change my body... like this." He changed the tone of his hair through the whole spectrum of visible light, giving his hair the appearance of a psychedelic lava lamp, or like a very colorful abstract painting.

He totally had the whole "one neat fact about you" thing nailed down.

After discussing her intentions for the class and the overall tone of it, she led them onto another question for the class to answer:

'Wizard Killers. A list of magical creatures impossible to domesticate or train. High lethality. Name those you know. One per person.'

Dmitry's hand shot up, remembering his notes on Dementors included a sort of relative to the Dementor, at least in function.

"Lethifolds! They're sort of like Dementors, at least in that the Patronus Charm also repels them effectively. But they only take the form of a black drape of sorts, making it easier for them to camouflage. And they actually physically eat the person after suffocating them. But they're quite rare, and only in the tropics."

Which suited him. Nice and far away from anywhere he'd ever go. Dmitry never really enjoyed the idea of a tropical climate, not even for a vacation getaway. Give him snow over that, any day.

+ tags --
+ notes --
BY MITZI

--------------------
THIS IS BLACK SHEEP BOY
SIGNING OUT
114 posts | Send Message
Slytherin | Sixteen | Half-blood | Elder, 10¾", Unicorn Hair, Unyielding | Uncorporeal
APPLICATION | SHIPPER | TRACKER || Played by Alfonz || Male | GMT -5
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 7 2017, 06:32 PM
DON’T STOP
WE DON’T STOP
Few other introductions followed, which Jay listened with only half-interested. He knew some of the kids, like Snob Summers, the Cookie-Cutter Sharpe, and his roommate Voronin, but many others were just a blur of faces and names for him. Eventually, he droned them out, and ended up staring at some dust balls few feet away from his desk.

Jay snapped back the next time he realized Professor Lafayette had been talking for a while, referencing their homework and what each of them should have learned from it individually in their own ways. And from there onward, she had his full attention again. To him, what she said made sense; how the world wasn't so black and white as people liked to try and paint it. Lot of it was in the grey area, where people would have to make up their own decisions between right and wrong, when wrong would feel right and right so wrong.

After that, Professor Lafayette drew five X's on the board with a chalk, and then turned around, giving instructions; "Wizard Killers. A list of magical creatures impossible to domesticate or train. High lethality. Name those you know. One per person."

Of course, his nerd of a roommate was first to shoot up with an almost over excited need to explain further. But then again, Voronin had always been bit of a teacher's pet with most of the Professors, and for a reason. Kid took every class like it was the matter of life and death.

"Lethifolds! They're sort of like Dementors, at least in that the Patronus Charm also repels them effectively. But they only take the form of a black drape of sorts, making it easier for them to camouflage. And they actually physically eat the person after suffocating them. But they're quite rare, and only in the tropics."

Once Voronin was done, Jay lifted up his hand but barely waited to be picked. The lad quipped from the back row with an almost apathetic tone; "Nundu."

He didn't dwell further in it, because it wasn't asked, nor did he really care enough to. The contrast between the willing efforts of the two Slytherin boys was almost humorous.

Jay slouched back on his seat with the fascinating ability of any lazy teenage boy that seemed to have lost their bones. Long legs spread wide, beaten sneakers poking from under the table, he didn't exactly look like he was taking the class very seriously, even if he might've put effort into it. Acting presentable wasn't exactly Jay's strong points, and he'd have lot to learn on that area. He could definitely pick up a thing or two from his eager roommate.

Back row kiddo puts minimum effort

--------------------
82 posts | Send Message
Slytherin | Sixteen | Half-breed | Ebony, 13½'', dragon heart-string, rigid | Timber wolf
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 7 2017, 07:07 PM
So if you're lost
and on your own
You can never surrender
Raina tuned out the teacher when she started to lecture them on the greys of the world. It was a lesson she already learned and one she didn't want a repeat of. Most of her paper didn't even consist of her own personal views. She just wasn't interested enough in Dementirs and their involvement with the Ministry. Exactly how many people in their life time even saw a Dementir anyway?

She braced her head against one hand, the elbow of which planted on the table top, and continued to jot down notes on her classmates and their preferred spells to use, already formulating ways to counter them in case she ever found herself duelling any one of them. She figured she didn't make enough of an impression on the teacher for the woman to notice. It wasn't until she realized Hickeypunk was speaking again did she look up from her notes. Five X's were drawn across the black board, and coupled with the Peasant's curt response, was all she needed to piece two and two together.

She raised the hand not holding the quill and answered in the same fashion, "Horned Serpent." She barely gave the professor a glance before she went back to her notes. Most of the spells could easily be countered by Protego, but of course that was one of the few spells she couldn't do. She tapped the tip of the quill against her journal. If she was being honest, how he was only partly lying when she admitted Expeliarmus was her favorite spell. It certainly had way more uses in a duel than Avis, but Avis had more of a shock value. How many students were taught to dodge birds anyhow?

45 posts | Send Message
Hufflepuff | Sixteen | Pureblood | Blue Spruce, Unicorn Hair, 12", Unyeilding | Uncorporeal
APPLICATION | SHIPPER | TRACKER || Played by Noctis the Devious || Feminine | UTC +0
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 9 2017, 02:55 PM
The second round of questions had yielded a probable answer and some accounts of laziness. Granted, she had not asked for explanations.

"It is one thing to fall in with the rest of the population when everyone is doing it, but you can't use that excuse since your classmate went ahead and gave a definition," Benyamina chided, looking to the two people that had answered after Dmitry.

Not drawing even with the explanations of their fellow student meant that they could not - which would have been the lesser evil - or that they did not want to. Which made them not students that had yet to be educated but students that didn't feel like being educated in the slightest. The favourite food of wizard killers. Easy prey; the ignorant, the foolish.

Turning back to the board, Benyamina wrote the mentioned names. She added a couple more. Some obvious ones like the many kinds of dragons. Some lesser known. Some linked to the history of Hogwarts. By the end of the chalking spree, there were about a dozen creatures on the list. She turned back around, letting the offered names ring some memory bells from CoMC classes, former DADA classes or otherwise obtained knowledge.

"Which creature on the board is the most deadly? Ten points for the right answer. Assess deadliness not per the highest lethality rating but the total amount of wizard casualities. A serpent's toxin might be the most harmful substance in the world, but it matters not if the creature itself is docile or does not attack unless provoked. It doesn't matter if a creature is capable to kill you fifty times over or just once, you only have that one life to throw away, don't you? Capability isn't lethality. Aggression factor, exposure and habitat's natural occurance of population matter also. Defending against a threat is assessing if something is a threat in the first place. This isn't a course on attacking."

Perhaps these lazy cretins just lacked motivation, but she didn't believe a spare amount of house points would make the second round of quesitoning any more fruitful. Even though, her amber gaze hawked through the ranks of the students once more. Perhaps there was a gambler among them, or just a greedy soul.

26 posts | Send Message
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 10 2017, 10:19 AM
show me a hero
Miss Carrow completed the work she was requested to do. Of course she did. Only an idiot, in her mind, would be unable to write a few sentences on something fairly known and widely discussed. Although it was very much eligible to be summed up in simple sentences as: "Shit happens", "Ministry not having a bloody clue", or "Double standards in the wizarding world", Glesni ended up writing among the required word count, finding it rather natural to elaborate on all things required. She was often rather reserved in any discussions related to the politics and laws of the Wizarding World, but if she was asked to engage, she often ended up with rather stubborn, strong arguments for a creative discussion. Paper or word.

As everyone else, she laid her work to professor's table, returning to her seat, preparing to take notes without much care for what Benyamina had to say. Not because it was not important to note, but because she had already heard it before, in person.

Paying attention to the same trivial thing over again was a waste of memory space. She hardly ever made an effort to react as professor demanded those present to present themselves. Alike, telling the same person her own set of trivial knowledge all over again, was also a waste of time, nor she expected Benyamina to want to hear it again. After all, she certainly knew more of miss Carrow than required. The thought of it quickly brought Glesni back to their nice little meeting last week and its aftermath. The more she had thought about it, the more she had came to think it was a benefit rather than punishment, although she imagined Benyamina enjoyed the thought of it being the latter just a tiny bit more. It did not made much difference other than her holding back less than she would if prior was in question. It was a win-win situation.

She listened others talking about what was requested from them. Most of it to be expected. Glesni simply darted her glare upwards at the two colleagues suggesting the Unspeakable as their career of choice? Wasn't the mention of it actually already breaking its purpose? She brushed it off with a sigh, returning to swiping through her book, taking notice of question asked, noting it in her notebook for further notice. However, her interest was sparked anew with professor's next question, as she filled the blackboard with the list of creatures widely known to belong to the XXXXX group of Beasts.

Glesni listened to all requirements to answer the question, noting it down to compare with the list of creatures on the blackboard, cocking her eyebrow. That was an utmost ridiculous question to ask with such obvious list, was it not? "Basilisk", Glesni snorted and wrote something more in her notebook before realising she spoke up loud enough for it to be audible to Benyamina. Looking around to few faces turning to her, she cleared her throat and spoke up to elaborate on her answer, speaking her mind calmly for the first time since the beginning of the class. "If we are to take into account only creatures listed on the board, Professor, Basilisk fulfils majority of your requested descriptions, but I would say neither is a proper answer to fully round up your question." In her mind, placing such list as a limitation wasn't exactly the best way to request the answer with.

"Those creatures are already known to be lethal and simply by that, there is enough warning labels on them to stay away, avoiding multiple victims or streak of attacks. Isn't it of more use to discuss creatures that are closely involved with wizards in their every day lives that do not necessarily fall under such restricted qualification?" Realising she just answered the question with a question of her own, came right after, though it was a genuine curiosity over it. Wouldn't the underestimated creature be far more dangerous?

Benyamina Lafayette

and i will write you a tragedy
love, libby

--------------------
user posted image
Actual credits to ActuallyDano <3
38 posts | Send Message
Slytherin | Sixteen | Pureblood | Blackthorn, Dragon Heartstring, 12 | Uncorporeal
APPLICATION | SHIPPER | TRACKER || Played by In Causa || Female | +1 GMT
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 11 2017, 12:10 PM
"First one through the breach," Benyamina regarded Glesni, half an ounce of mockery added. "Heroic." But futile.

But she had been the first, hadn't she? And the only one. "Are you agreeing with her assessment or are you simply waiting for someone to thin out the herd of possibilities?" she wondered toward the class - like so often, and they would have known, not expecting them to answer the question that was a confrontational implication.

Back on topic. "Miss Carrow - you are right. Not with your answer, however. But you pointed out that such a list with multiple factors is hard to simplify into a single choice. But if that's the case, the best argument wins the prize. These aren't opinions. These are estimations based on likelihood and knowledge. Prediction isn't luck. Luck doesn't exist. The only thing that will save your hide is preparation and constant awareness."

One could get side-tracked easily. In a list. Or in Benyamina's rambling. "Focus." And that was the real mentality the students had to pick up if they wanted to get far in the world of Defense Against the Dark Arts. So why were they slouching in their chairs? This was an elective class, after all.

She whirled along the board and struck out Basilisk as an option, elimating the possibility. "No reported Basilisk sightings for three-to-four hundred years - one exception excluded. A Ministry ban on breeding. While a Basilisk's abilities itself make it deadly, petrification and venom, it is highly unlikely that a Basilisk will kill you - you'll never meet one in your life."

Of course, there was always the possibility. But true danger assessment took likeliness into consideration. "Which of the creatures on the board is the most likely to kill you? Werewolves aren't as deadly as Basilisks, but they are hidden among society. They can attack from the shadows. Dragons - we like to think we have them figured out - but every country in the world sports a different breed. All dragons share certain qualities but the different sub-species sport their own dangerous qualities. Dragons are hard to combat alone. Easier to face in a group. What if you are on your own? That increases their potential to harm you."

Benyamina's gaze wandered.

"Make up your mind. You don't know this. But you can figure it out. A part of learning isn't only copying the text books. It's making qualified assumptions. You're no longer learning to read out loud. You're here to make your own decisions. Look at the board. One possibility ruled out thanks to Miss Carrow."

Sadly there were no points awarded for being caught on a mutter.

"Which creature on the board has given the ministries across the world the most trouble? Caused the most wounds? Committed the most attacks? Most of which end fatal?"

Benyamina placed the chalk on the edge of her table, standing aside. "If talking is not your forte, stand up and circle the name."

Finally, her eyes returned to the Slytherin girl. "It's a long year, Miss Carrow. You know that I like to take my time, don't you? We'll talk about all kinds of dangers."

26 posts | Send Message
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 11 2017, 03:55 PM
DON’T STOP
WE DON’T STOP
"It is one thing to fall in with the rest of the population when everyone is doing it, but you can't use that excuse since your classmate went ahead and gave a definition." Professor Lafayette said, addressing both him and Raina. Jay just shrugged. It wasn't his fault that his roommate was so overeager to impress the Professor with his textbook trivia. Jay simply wasn't the type.

Professor Lafayette turned to chalk creature names on the board, a good dozen of them, and then let them all study them on her handwriting before she started talking again; "Which creature on the board is the most deadly? Ten points for the right answer. Assess deadliness not per the highest lethality rating but the total amount of wizard casualities. A serpent's toxin might..."

It was a complex a question, focusing on the limited list of creatures that were definitely lethal, but ultimately rare. And yet, she questioned which creature would be the most deadly, not by how lethal it could be with potent venom or how strong it was. It was hard to pinpoint which one of them would have the largest amount of human casualties, because it wasn't like the books told them the statistics.

"...Aggression factor, exposure and habitat's natural occurrence of population matter also. Defending against a threat is assessing if something is a threat in the first place. This isn't a course on attacking."

Somehow, that last part of her speech piqued the half-breed's interest. She had him hooked, and the boy visibly changed by leaning forward in his chair, grabbing the desk's edges as he peered towards the blackboard. The cogs and gears in his head had started working on a solution to the problem.

While he was trying to figure it out to sate his own curiosity, Carrow spoke up, trying for a Basilisk, snorting in arrogant confidence it like it was an obvious answer. No, that wasn't it, he already knew it before she nor the Professor had finished talking. Basilisks were rare, and nobody hadn't seen one since 1992 -- and even then, the beast hadn't caused a human casualty since 1943, and even that one was a single one. That couldn't measure as the highest amount of casualties.

And yet, their conversation provided more context clues. Carrow's especially, without her even realizing it. "...But I would say neither is a proper answer to fully round up your question" and "Isn't it of more use to discuss creatures that are closely involved with wizards in their every day lives that do not necessarily fall under such restricted qualification?" really directed his thinking somewhere completely else. She hadn't been entirely right, but not entirely wrong either. Jay was starting to think that perhaps, what the answer was had actually nothing to do with the ministry classification after all.

It was an epigram.

While he thought about it, Professor Lafayette went on. "Which of the creatures on the board is the most likely to kill you? Werewolves aren't as deadly as Basilisks, but they are hidden among society. They can attack from the shadows. Dragons - we like to think we have them figured out - but every country in the world sports a different breed. All dragons share certain qualities but the different sub-species sport their own dangerous qualities. Dragons are hard to combat alone. Easier to face in a group. What if you are on your own? That increases their potential to harm you." Somehow, the word 'likely' really stood out for him and he mulled it over while the Professor looked at all of them, waiting for someone to speak up, "Make up your mind. You don't know this. But you can figure it out. A part of learning isn't only copying the text books. It's making qualified assumptions. You're no longer learning to read out loud. You're here to make your own decisions. Look at the board. One possibility ruled out thanks to Miss Carrow."

"Which creature on the board has given the ministries across the world the most trouble? Caused the most wounds? Committed the most attacks? Most of which end fatal?"

When it finally came to him, it hit like a sense of revelation, which was suddenly followed with a suppressed memory from his childhood. Smell of cigarette smoke, a child's screaming, the stench of burned flesh.

The soles of his feet ached and tingled, making Jay wriggle his toes out of discomfort. He knew.

"None of them." The dark haired lad from the back row spoke up, still thinking about it, wondering if he was completely off rail by not following the instructions precisely to the point. Perhaps, he was completely wrong. But what if he was right?

He squeezed the desk's edge a little bit, staring at the blackboard so he didn't have to look at anyone else in particular. People were distracting. Which was kind of related to what he was about to say.

"If we look at the Muggle statistics on animal attacks, sure there's aplenty. But a lot of them are unlikely. Animals rarely attack unless provoked, common or rare species, it's all the same." He spoke with an even tone, forcing it despite the centered attention which he wasn't particularly good with, "Same with magical creatures. Manticores, Chimaera, Quintaped... None of them kill enough to cause the kind of trouble we've been talking about. All of them are sighted far and between. Their kill records aren't that high."

Now the pale blue orbs flicked towards the Professor herself, as he addressed her directly, "We aren't in Care of Magical Creatures. We're in Defense Against the Dark Arts. The creature you're looking for isn't on that list. It's in this classroom right now. Nothing else kills humans as much and often on Earth as another human being."

He looked down then, and muttered the rest to himself; "...And you all say vampires are bad."

He let go of the edge of the table, fingers stiff from holding onto it to contain his nerves while publicly speaking. They've had already three massive Wizarding Wars in the last century, all of them basically just a sport between sides who kills more. The casualties had been devastating, and the Wix weren't exactly large in numbers compared to Muggles already as it was. And yet, here they were. Give it maybe another century and they'll have another, and the magical world hadn't learned nothing. History would repeat itself into the ends of time. Anyone could turn Dark at any time, and your friends could become your enemies. But perhaps that was where his mistrust towards his fellow wizards was speaking.

And back row kiddo goes Sherlock

--------------------
82 posts | Send Message
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 11 2017, 04:32 PM
dmitry voronin
"I'm only human after all"
He held his hand up, waiting his turn. The rest of the class had stopped after Glesni answered with a Basilisk: If that wasn't the most deadly, what was? He considered it a bit himself, and came to his own conclusions after a few key words that Professor Lafayette used when sharing her prompt with the class. Assess a threat exists, huh? He had an inkling as to an answer, and more than enough reasons to suggest he might be right. Dmitry just needed the teacher to give him the floor.

That's when Jayden gave his answer. It was... harsh. Especially the way he wrapped it up indignantly, criticizing most of them.

'...And you all say vampires are bad.'

Dmitry felt kind of personally attacked, weirdly enough. But he had his own answer to give, which he was confident enough to share. Even if Ever's edgy answer seemed pretty valid by itself.

"Werewolves. For a number of reasons," he began.

"They're anywhere magic goes, potentially. They live right under the noses of every wizard or witch they happen to cross while in their sentient form. You wouldn't recognize someone was a werewolf until the full moon turned them. And then there's the aggression... They'll rip apart anything they see, even if the human in them has memories associated with it. No control, just blind violence."

Dmitry took a moment, pausing for breath.

"Then there's the matter of infection, and the war of attrition that sets off. Once a wizard is infected, even if they're not killed, you could essentially consider them a casualty of their werewolf encounter. Because the moment they too turn into a werewolf, they risk being killed in their senseless frenzy, or they risk killing or even infecting another target. In the wake of a werewolf attack you'll always have a path of victims to follow, even if the attack isn't lethal at first. No other beast presents as large a problem, as they directly kill their victims, as opposed to creating a sort of thrall..."

"And then there's the fact that... in order to defend yourself... against a werewolf; you're potentially killing another witch or wizard to save yourself. Even in a best-case scenario werewolf attack, where the beast is slain before it can draw blood... it's a casualty. An arguably innocent person has died..."

It was particularly morbid, this train of thought. Werewolves must've had it pretty hard, Dmitry figured, although he wouldn't really say he agreed they were innocent. A witch or wizard who willfully didn't take wolfsbane potions... they weren't innocent.

And considering the nature of their affliction and its transmittance, Dmitry was somewhat surprised they hadn't been killed off centuries ago like some other great and terrible beasts. Perhaps their preservation over the ages was a testament to their tenacity.

"That's why I'd say werewolves, Professor. Because when they're involved, lives are quickly ruined if not lost."

+ tags --
+ notes --
BY MITZI

--------------------
THIS IS BLACK SHEEP BOY
SIGNING OUT
114 posts | Send Message
Slytherin | Sixteen | Half-blood | Elder, 10¾", Unicorn Hair, Unyielding | Uncorporeal
APPLICATION | SHIPPER | TRACKER || Played by Alfonz || Male | GMT -5
Link | | Quote | |
Dec 11 2017, 06:13 PM
So if you're lost
and on your own
You can never surrender
"It is one thing to fall in with the rest of the population when everyone is doing it, but you can't use that excuse since your classmate went ahead and gave a definition." 

This teacher really had no experience with teaching if she thought they were all going to fall in line just because one student was overzealous. Most gave what was asked of them and no more, and that's not mentioning her own curtness that was already proving to be a short coming on her part (while also making it easy for Raina to twist her words). No, if she was going to deal with students like Raina she needed to cover all her bases. In short if she didn't want curt answers in return then she needed to change up the way she engaged them.

Of course, only then did Professor Lafayette propose her ten point question. She tapped the tip of her quill against the parchment in front of her as she skimmed the list. With the right argument anyone of them could be the right answer. They were all dangerous in some way and each could boast injuries and death tolls, but given the requirements laid out before them they were going to have give more thought to it than just spouting an answer and expecting the reward.

"Basilisk," was Carrow's response. She said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. She had a bad habit of doing that, didn't she? But she had a point, no creature could neatly fit into every category. Maybe the professor took it personally when she wasn't given as detailed of an explanation as Hickypunk and it really did matter how they presented their answer. No, what stood out to her the most was the sudden change in subject. She continued her restless tapping trying to figure out the intent of the question before she could accurately respond to it.

"None of them." It was the peasant's response that ceased her tapping. He's right. But his explanation? It could be expanded upon a bit. But it was something. There lied in a painfully simple explanation was the intent Raina was looking for. That's why she asked.

"Werewolves." Was Dmitry's choice for an interesting reason, but not the reason Raina was looking for.

Not able to keep quiet for much longer the Hufflepuff finally spoke up. "What to pick, what to pick, she mused out loud as if this really was a conundrum. "Option A seems to be ancient evil that couldn't even kill a single person it encountered the last time it was seen. Of course that could be contributed to just plain dumb luck. But yes, let us discuss creatures we work with on the everyday that you would have to be just down right ignorant or arrogant to be taken down by." She fought back an eyeroll before continuing her response,

"Werewolves. Now that's an interesting runner up. Not only can it be contributed to hostile attacks and needless violence with the element of surprise on their side, but also more indirect casualties as some victims would prefer death over going through transformations. But That's not exactly what you had in mind, is it Professor?

"But if not werewolves or basilisks then what?" She tapped a finger against her chin in a rather lazy manner. "Dragons? Maybe if we were looking at them as a species as a whole they stand a chance but as you wrote down each type individually you expect us to consider their capability, aggression, and casualties as individual species. Everything else on the list is quite limited by one thing or another,

"'Dragomir's response does prove interesting, but he makes it sound like the only threat there is as a species as a whole is reckless violence. That's not quite it. What makes us really dangerous is our free will; our ability to kill aimlessly, defensively, in the name of a view, in the name of another, or just because it's fun. When a creature attacks there's an easily distinguishable intent behind it. When a human kills? Well, who can say? They're crazy, it was him or you, it was the only way he could be stopped, he was on the opposing side, he was threatening, he was in your way, he killed first, now he has to pay,

"It's no longer about survival, it's not even about right or wrong. It's about being in a situation and acting as you see fit. But we don't even need to kill to be a danger to one another. There are worst fates than death and we're capable of every. Single. One of them." In her eyes, everything that had human sentience, including vampires, were dangerous in that regard no matter how much the peasant wanted to believe they were somehow above them.

"But honestly, if you're gonna put up a challenge, don't include the answer in the title." She couldn't help the little smirk that teased the edges of her lips. "Even a dhampire figured it out."

45 posts | Send Message
Link | | Quote | |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Affiliates

RPG-D Sengoku Horizon
Rise of the Believers ruinandrise DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay realm of the seven DW Ataraxy STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP
Forge Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus FF:Adventu Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Avalon a Panfandom RP Estorica