» House Bulletin Boards, The notice boards from each house
Wicked
Oct 17 2017, 04:35 PM

House Bulletin Boards

This is the thread where you can view each house's individual bulletin boards for the chapter!

We'll be taking these down after each chapter is over and updating a new one for you to see.

A neat thing about these, however, is that you can get to affect them how they look for your character house. If you want your character to pin something on their house board, let us know! We'll make appropriate edits for those notes and put them right up. It can be something important, like a note for a lost pet, or just some kind of silly note in pranking style, or even something outright mean about the other characters... Or a drawing? Heck, up to you!

If you're interested in adding a pin on the board, contact Artemis about it and we'll see what we can do to make it happen.

--------------------
My angel’s in a headlock and I'm
dropping bombs from the rooftops
as played by Wicked

Administrator

member groupAdmin titleAdministrator character ageTwenty-six genderWhatever you want me to be. blood statusMuggle-born patronusRattlesnake wandSycamore, Dragon Heartstring, 12 ¾ inches, Reasonably Supple points399 posts182
Awards: None
Artemis
Dec 25 2017, 01:28 AM

Gryffindor

user posted image

Hufflepuff

user posted image

Ravenclaw

user posted image

Slytherin

user posted image
as played by Artemis

member groupModerator titleModerator character age21 genderFeminine blood statusHalf-breed patronusNebelung Cat wandSycamore wood, Dragon heartstring core, 12 ½" in length, Slightly Springy flexibility points78 posts46
Awards: None
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options